Friday, October 03, 2008

47 Fritos

OK, here's the thing that became abundantly clear last weekend while sharing a fabulous spa day with a dear girlfriend...

If I see Fritos, I eat Fritos. By the fistful. I don't see them? I don't eat them.

And the thing is, I've been seeing quite a few "Fritos" lately...

I've really got to fight this thing, especially since my last note to self whilst in my endocrinologists office was, upon next visit, the goal is to be less fat.

Happily my face has de-swollen, but my thoracic section makes my otherwise fantastic frame look like those prize fighters from the 1900's. You know: more Jack Johnson than Beverly Johnson...

But, diligently working my gym membership, I remain hopeful and hard working.

Fell asleep and missed Biden/Palin. Will catch it on YouTube.

YouTube is a real boon for folks like me who don't watch TV on the regular [any more]. I actually [finally] got to see the infamous Palin/Couric interview via YT. And, while watching, it occurred to me that S Palin is neither dumb nor dim. She is just a bit arrogant and, more importantly, woefully inadequate for the [potential!] job at hand. It would be like you or me being asked to co-pilot a jet plane all of a sudden.

And I want to know where are all of the other smart, skilled & available GOP women she beat out for the job? What do they have to contribute to this conversation?

A Diva wonders...

I also wonder if I shd just get out my Y2K Savarin can and put my money in that for safe keeping. I'm watching Bloomberg/MSNBC/The Situation Room/etc. at the gym and I have never seen so many flummoxed pundits in my life. Further, have you ever seen so much of melting and smelting of family heirlooms in your life?

And Bank of America is actually running a campaign that may as well be saying
y'all better come on in here and get this money while it's still here... don't you mess around with no nine month CD... shoot... this may be a jiffy lube, starbucks or a dollar store by then...

Keep the faith.

Happy October!

New Blessings,
DivaCardista
blessedstarcards.com

ps: put down those Fritos & ROCK THE VOTE!

No comments: