Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Speak Lord!

Mmm...I told you Ms. Sarah Jones was super wonderful. Now we just wait and see what the Tony committee will say for this (drumroll please) nominee for Favorite Solo Performance and Favorite Breakthrough Performance (Female). Whoo Hoo! See? You can do your thing on Broadway and not end up in a pair of boyshorts eight shows a week. Go Sarah! Iss Ya Toe Nay!

And then there's the E*L*E*V*E*N Tonys that Miss Oprah's The Color Purple has been nominated for, including the Tony for Best Musical. Word! I am especially excited since the Good Lord has blessed DivaCardista to be able to gather up about 4o or so young people and bring them on down from my Connecticut alma mater to see this great show in the fall. How happy are we this fine sunny morning. Happy indeed.

Now let me get my pencil in my hand and create something grand!

Blessings!
DivaCardista

No comments: