Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New York, St. Louis annnd California Blackouts?!?

What’s up with that? And just what are they gonna blame it on this time?
  • The sunshine?
  • The moonlight?
  • The good times?
  • or the boogie?

For the longest my gifted, beautiful and truly prepared sistergirl Catrina has been telling DivaCardista to stock up on aqua and batteries. And I was all yeah, ok, sho u rite until, while I watched the NYC Power Outage News all day yesterday, my other gifted and beautiful friend Ally called to tell about what's happening in the midwest just as the NYC Power Outage Newscrawl became more and more California power outtage this and blackout that.

So last night just before sunset I finally made my way [read: flew] to the local 24hr shoppe and got me some reserve H2O and a teeny TV & eight Duracel D batteries.

So while I hope that this part of the terrestrial ball stays in the light, should there be another red wire blue wire oops on behalf of our less and less beloved local power company, Diva Cardista is now prayed up and ready for prime time.

And I wish you the same.

Blessings,
DivaCardista

No comments: